Your duties & responsibilities will include:
• Respond to Alarm and CCTV activations at client’s premises.
• Carry out internal and external patrols at various client premises.
• Carry out locks / unlocks at various client premises.
• Create full detailed reports on all events during your shift.
• Communicate with the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
• Drive efficiently and in a responsible manner, conforming to road traffic regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the patrol vehicle whilst on duty, reporting any damage or issues to the operations manager.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be reliable and flexible, while showing diligence in their working methods
• Hold a full clean British Manual Driving Licence (held for a minimum of 2 years)
• Hold a valid Security Guard or Door Supervisor SIA Licence
• Have geographical knowledge of the London area and surrounding counties.
• Previous security experience (mobile response preferable)
• First Aid Certification would be advantageous
• Can communicate in English (verbal and written)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,500 per annum