JOB AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Staff to Cover the Lodge Intelligence centre for 24 hours a day 365 days a year and operate all the functions within it.
Provide a focal communications function for the employees and other relevant stakeholder and to liaise with employees, Area Managers, Senior Managers, clients and their representatives on all issues.
Record all incidents in the appropriate format and write concise and accurate incident reports as necessary.
To ensure the correct escalation is followed process in accordance with company policy and procedures.
To ensure the service is able to offer full integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with the quality standards and legislation in place.
To maintain system performance and report any errors in a timely fashion.
To provide support and assistance to all Lodge Intelligence Centre team members in achieving corporate objectives.
To ensure best practice working principles are established and maintained throughout the Company.
To Support Lodge Management to deliver or exceed the agreed area budgeted result whilst ensuring all company policies and processes are adhered to.
The Intelligence Centre Operative role is designed to empower our regional teams to make proactive decisions locally.
Focused on delivering the best possible levels of service to our customers whilst maintaining a safe working environment for their employees, who, feel valued as part of the Lodge Service Family.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Skill: high level verbal communication & telephone manner, capable of producing written and typed reports, client facing role
· Ensure that all site related documentation relating to our contractual agreement with our customers is regularly updated and reviewed as required by the customer agreement and uploaded onto People Hours.
· Support Developing Functions of Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Management Information.
· CCTV Monitoring and Escalation Processes Followed.
· Support Clients with Techinal and Manintenace Issues with Security Equipment
· Reporting KPI’s on Lodg.ic Live when requested.
· To operate call monitor and actively call officers to ensure they are booking on correctly using either the Telme and or using the booking on number.
· To assit Area managers in covering sickness and Blowouts with Suitable officers in each area.
· To ensure active communication at changeover, briefing to ensure awareness of any matters pertaining to the smooth effective running of the shift.
· To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents and escalate to AM’S when needed.
· To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and to take over the switchboard after 18:00 hours.
· Ensure full compliance with site policies and procedures.
· To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of the daily duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines laid down by lodge management.
· To comply with data protection guidelines regarding disclosure of personal and confidential information held on the security databases.
· To maintain a key element of the Intelligence Centre function by utilising the technology available.
· Schedule and deploy security personnel to our clients.
· Deal with client requests and changes at a short notice.
· Ensure that performance levels are monitored and managed.
· Liaise with customers and Area Managers relating to issues, response, activity reports, complaints and queries, input and creation of rosters for all employees.
· Handling a high volume of Inbound and Outbound calls from all levels of staff across the organisation.
· Responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer service by telephone and/or email etc. in a friendly, responsive and efficient manner.
· Administer staff requests once reasonable, such as shift swaps and holiday requests.
· To take ownership on all calls by being proactive with queries in terms of follow up and escalation.
· Ensure that all documentation within the area relating to the company’s accreditations and SIA ACS membership always meet the requirements of our policies and procedures. These include, but are not limited to Assignment Instructions, Risk Assessments, Training Logs and other forms and reports which should be uploaded to People Hours.
· Ensure that all deployed employees have a valid SIA Licence or LDN and are always working within the limitation of their SIA License or LDN.
· Monitor behavior of Security Officers to ensure alert, courteous, and professional behavior toward fellow employees, clients and the public and proactively coach and counsel employees found to fall below our required standard.
· To respond to all incoming system alerts in accordance with clients requirements and current standards.
· To maintain clients guarding rosters.
· Liaise with Area Managers to ensure all manning requirements are met.
· To manage and record hours worked, sick days and holidays taken by clients’ staff..
· To answer all incoming calls in accordance with company and clients requirements.
· To monitor all check calls and ensure that are all calls are made as per the site requirements
· To communicate with up-line management and team members in accordance with company and clients requirements.
· Ensure that all contracted and ad-hoc shifts are fulfilled with appropriately trained employees.
· Ensure pay queries are eliminated through People Hours records being fully scrutinised prior to the pay period closing.
· Ensure that all ad-hoc shifts/hours are correctly recorded in People Hours and are correctly invoiced to our customers.
· Ensure that all People Hours site and Employee data for the area is always up to date and accurately reflects the area position.
· Ensure all sites are issue Risk Assessments that are regularly review and that all H&S related incidents, including near misses, are reported in a timely manner and action plans are raised to implement changes to processes and procedures where lessons are learned that will minimise reoccurrence.
· Ensure clear, timely and transparent escalation of any issues, complaints, incidents and accidents through our line management structure.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Intelligence Centre Manager or other Senior Lodge Service Managers and Directors. Including the use of various packages including People Hours, Excel,
Tagged as: C4