Due to company growth and expansion across the UK, Lodge Security are currently recruiting retail security officers to join our team for well-known retail brands. If you want a successful career in security, then this is the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s oldest family-owned specialist security company.
Today, Lodge Service are the UK’s foremost independent security company, leading the way in intelligent, technology-driven security solutions that deliver maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients.
Lodge Security operates in every major city in the UK as well as having staff based in Ireland and across mainland Europe. Lodge Service values its staff and are committed to the continual development of them and see the retention of good officers as one of its main growth strategies for the future.
This is a varied role where you will be asked to work at a range of different sites locally to you or further afield when requested by your line manager, this role will include a shift Patten of DAYS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS and you will be required to travel to work in your own transport.
· Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence with experience in a security or retail type role (knowledge of ASCONE is a distinct advantage)
· Must hold a full clean UK driving Licence
· 5-year checkable history
· Hold a valid passport/work permit
· Must be fluent in English
· Able to deal with clients and their customers by showing professional behaviour on site at all times,
· Able to follow instructions whilst staying calm in a highly pressured environment.
· Able to report to emergency services and control room when required.
· Full uniform provided
· 28 days holiday (based on FT working 5 over 7)
· Ongoing training and career development after successful probation period (NVQ level 2 and 3 leading to Level 5 Diploma)
Tagged as: S3