Position: UK Talent Acquisition Manager
Remuneration: Negotiable salary + great incentive package for successful applicant placements inc equity potential
Hours: 40 hours per week/flexible working
Package: Laptop, mobile phone, impressive employee benefits initiative with various discounts and deals, apprenticeship qualifications and personal development opportunities, 24hr GP and professional support services, online immediate draw down service of wages for worked hours and much, much more
Reporting to: People Director
Location: Based at our Head Office in Cirencester or Intelligence Centre in Notting Hill (Remote/Hybrid considered)
The Role: Lodge Security is looking to appoint an experienced recruitment specialist to support our growing Team. With the current climate being a challenge, Lodge are focused on the need to both retain and attract new quality talent.
· Liaising with the operational team to identify key requirements and target areas.
· Managing vacancies through our new employment portal, established partner recruitment platforms, social media and local job boards.
· Match suitable candidates and via telephone/video calls and interviews provide the first stage of introduction to Lodge as a potential career choice.
· Drive maximum exposure of employment opportunities with Lodge to build and maintain live talent pools.
· Plan and execute creative advertising campaigns for recruitment days and high-volume recruitment drives locally and nationally – ownership and responsibility of role commercials including budget oversight, driving cost efficiencies and ensuring return on investment.
· Reporting on recruitment key performance indicators for the business and advise us how we can most effectively attract industry talent to careers in Lodge, help us to make this role successful.
· Attending, if required, local recruitment events alone or as part of a team and building relationships with recruitment partners or clients.
· Building quality application packs to be passed to screening & vetting team
· Regularly reviewing and developing our recruitment strategy to stay creative and relevant
· Be results focused; at Lodge we are dedicated to providing a reliable and high-quality service we can all be proud of to all clients and as such we strive to have the right skilled person, in the right fit role, at the right time.
· Be calm under pressure; often we need to respond to live client requirements quickly and effectively, you should be able to review talent pools and collate options, making introduction calls and facilitating quality applications with opportunities for success.
· Have excellent communication skills; you will be liaising with potential Lodge ‘future-colleagues’ on a daily basis and promoting exciting employment opportunities, to provide feedback and structured recommendations to Operational and Support Service Management.
· Have a strong work ethic and time management; as a service provider our front-line team are the cogs that allow our business to operate successfully, recruitment and onboarding is essential to keeping the engine running smoothly – you must be committed to maintaining ongoing recruitment success to match our growth ambitions. Due to the nature of security industry and times when applicants are frequently job searching, flexibility in managing your working hours effectively is essential.
Founded in 1919 as a loss prevention specialist, we are committed to providing a blended solution bespoke to each customer, utilising our industry expertise and through our comprehensive and innovative international group solutions.
We are a people first solution provider, that is underpinned with Intelligence, Innovation, Expertise and Technology. Our people are at the centre of our business, with our ‘Employer of Choice’ charter the basis of our strategy and our success. At Lodge, we offer impressive development and progression opportunities, proud to offer a career – not just a job.
Tagged as: recruitment